Prepare to be inspired! The Downtown Conference is the premier statewide annual conference for professionals and volunteers involved in preservation-based downtown revitalization in Iowa and neighboring states.
Attendees will find value and enjoy authentic experiences as they make new connections with professionals and volunteers involved in commercial district revitalization! Learn how you can discover, retain and enhance your community’s sense of place. Get new tools to keep your downtown vibrant and competitive in today’s market!
The 2017 Iowa Downtown Conference offers:
- Two full days with plenary and concurrent educational sessions offering fresh, topical ideas presented by industry experts and internationally recognized speakers
- A bonus day targeted at potential developers of residential spaces in downtowns
- Six educational tours provide attendees an immersive experience to explore a community famous for architectural masterpieces
- Private appointments available to speak with Downtown Specialists
- Exhibit Hall featuring vendors showcasing resources of interest to YOU and a prize drawing
- Peer breakfast with facilitated discussion on relevant issues, plus two “Lunch and Learn” presentations
- Networking events with people who recognize the importance of downtown revitalization
ONSITE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
The registration rate includes all sessions, refreshments at the breaks and networking events. Attendees will also have the opportunity to select tours, field sessions and luncheons. Late registrations are welcome but will need to register at the door at the rate of $175 per person.
If you have questions regarding online registration, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions regarding the conference or exhibiting/sponsoring may be sent to email@example.com, 515.725.3075.
Click here for the program!