Job Opening with LimeBike in Sioux City!
Operations Manager – Sioux City
SIOUX CITY, IOWA
Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of products including Lime-E (e-assist bicycles) and Lime-S (electric scooters). Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents to take charge of their commutes with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
Lime is looking for an Operations Manager to lead the maintenance, repositioning, and charging of these vehicles by coordinating a team of operations specialists and mechanics. Operations Managers connect data to the day-to-day operations, and are constantly tweaking the field operations leading to a better customer experience. Operations Managers should have excellent people & time management skills, along with an adaptive attitude that can help them lead with confidence and integrity.
- Leading a team ranging from 4 to 20 specialists
- Triage data, customer service complaints, and supply/demand into efficient routes and dispatch actions to be performed by field specialists
- Coordinating the staff schedule
- Analyze and look at data to identify trends and performance improvement opportunities
- Train, measure, and correct the daily performance of operations specialists
- Maintain a fleet of rebalancing vans
- Watch over local warehouse & inventory
- Respond to customer service complaints
- Troubleshoot, and fix potential bike issues, or raise issues when necessary
- Communicate the status of local operations to headquarters
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of operations management experience
- Excellent people skills – you can work as intermediary between various groups of people
- Leadership – A natural leader who always strives for excellence, calling out the little details when things aren’t executed correctly
- Multi-tasking skills – Juggling between customer service inquiry or supplying bikes to an event, you’re on it
- Analytical mindset – You use data to understand rider behavior and accurately deploy bikes to serve user needs. You constantly test the limit of each assumption we know about operations, and optimize workflows with concrete data evidence
- Pure hustle – Being at a startup company means not everything will go according to plan. You should be a high-energy person who is not afraid of going out into the field, willing to pull the long hours when needed
- Able to work nights and weekends
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.