Join us as we kickoff our celebration of 100 years in Siouxland! Campaign Chairs Chad Jensen, Kellee Kriese, and Paul Connor with Tyson Fresh Meats will lead the charge for this year’s campaign and will announce this year’s campaign call to action, “Get on the Bus.” They will also share the impact that United Way of Siouxland has had on the community over the last 100 years. Join us for a community picnic from 12:00-1:00 pm!
The region’s popular food trucks gather weekly at Pearl Street Park downtown Sioux City to serve tasty lunch choices during the summer season. Bring a friend and enjoy lunch outside! Sioux City Food Truck Fridays is a grass roots project to promote our downtown district and food culture. Food trucks from across the region offer a wide and changing variety of items weekly in the summer.
Enjoy lunch to go from your favorite food trucks! Trucks across the region set up around Pearl Street Park downtown (7th & Pearl).We’re excited to offer a grab-and-go format event this season.Please be mindful of safety!
• Trucks will be parked apart for social distancing in lines
• Wear a face mask/covering (also required for truck order takers)
• Please order for your friends/co-workers (don’t attend as a group)
• Please don’t gather in the park (no additional seating nor temporary trash bins)
• Trucks will have hand sanitizer for customers